Sunnah before and after prayer
1. One prays two raka’ahs before al-Fajr prayer, he recitesafter Al-Fatiha in the first raka’ah “Surat Al-Kafirun”, and in
the second “Surat Al-Ikhlas”.
2. One prays two raka’ahs before adh-Dhuhr and two after it. Or four before adh-Dhuhr and four after it, and it is also
allowed to separate between them with tasleem or merge between them like the obligatory prayer.
3. One also prays four raka’ahs before al-’Asr.
4. One prays before al-Maghrib two raka’ahs and after it two raka’ahs.
5. After al-Isha’a one prays two raka’ahs.