1. Suhoor (pre-dawn meal) and delaying it until before the start of daybreak i.e., before the second call of adhaan.
2. Speeding up to break the fasting.
3. Having a date to break the fasting or water if there are no dates.
4. Dua’a when breaking the fasting and after it.
5. Frequent reciting of -Qur’an.
6. Doing lots of charity.
7. Preserving the tongue from bad talks, such as vain talk, obscenity, falsehood and lying, which are all forbidden for a Muslim.
8. Spending the night of Ramadan in worship and praying taraweeh (Ramadan optional night prayer) in congregation.
9. Investigating the Night of Revelation in the last ten days of Ramadan and observing i’tikaf (religious retreat) during this night.