Days which are not allowed to fast
1.The two Eids.
2. The Tashriq Days for non-pilgrims, and they are: (11, 12,13).
3. Fasting Friday by itself.
4. Fasting Saturday by itself not for any other reason.
5. Fasting the Day of Doubt before starting Ramadan.
6. Eternal fasting.
7. Fasting the second half of Sha`ban except for those who are used to fast Mondays and Thursdays or Dawood fasting, etc.
8. Voluntary fasting of a woman without her husband permission.
9. Fasting the Day of Arafah for pilgrims who are standing there.