The fifth pillar: belief in the Day of Judgment
● It is to believe in everything after death and that Allah Almighty gathers all the creatures on the Day of Judgment. This pillar includes:
● To believe in its introductions such as: death signs and agony, the soul leaves one’s body and goes to heaven, in addition to what happens in the grave and the questions of the two Angels about: one’s lord, one’s religion and one’s prophet, then the after pleasure or torture in the grave until the Day of Judgment.
● To believe in the minor signs of the Day of Judgment such as: the occurrence of seditions and situations change, in addition to the major signs such as: epics, the exit of the Antichrist (ad-Dajjal) and the she-camel., Isaa -peace be upon him- will be descended and the sun will rise from the west.
● To believe in the first blow of the horn and all in the heavens and on the earth will fall dead except whom Allah wills. Then a second blow occurs, people will resurrect, and they (all) will be gathered to Allah.
● To believe in the great stand for 50 thousand years, the sun will come so close to people’s heads and they will be submerged in perspiration according to their deeds.
● To believe in the great intercession (Shafa’ah) of the prophet Mohammad - PBUH- with Allah to judge between the creatures then the rest of the intercessions to enter Jannah, mitigate the torture, to come out of fire etc.
● To believe in the prophets’ basins where their nations drink from, including prophet Mohammad’s – PBUH- basin and whoever drinks from it, will never be thirsty.
● To believe in the reckoning over deeds, publishing records and setting the scales. Those whose scales are heavy (with good deeds), they will win, but those whose scales are light, they will lose. Then people will cross the straightway (As- Sirat) according to their deeds, those who have good deeds will cross the straight to the paradise and those who do not will fall into hell.
● To believe in Jannah and its endless pleasures. Among its greatest pleasures is to see Allah’s Most Noble face and to have His satisfaction.
● To believe in fire and hell where disbelievers stay for eternity while disobedient believers will face punishment if Allah’s wish and leave it after that.
● To believe in going to heaven by Allah’s mercy and grace and going to hell by Allah’s wisdom and justice.