1- Muhammad (peace be upon him) in his prayers.
- From Muhammad's sayings:
- The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "can i tell you what makes Allah remove all the sins and forgive us?", they said: yes, then he said: "the proper ablution, to make more visits to the Mosques and waiting for the prayers." Narrated by Muslim.
- Abu Abd Al-Rahaman Abdullah Ibn Massoud (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: I asked the Prophet (peace be upon him), which action is the best to be done for Allah? ha said: "to perform the prayers on its time", i asked and what else ?, he said: "to treat parents with kindness", i said: and what else?, he said: "the holy war (Jihad)".Agreed upon by scholars.
From Muhammad's life:
- Aisha (may Allah be pleased wih her) reported that the Prophet (peace be upon him) was praying all the night until his feet was injured. i said to him: why are you doing that, though Allah has forgiven all your deeds? he replied: " i would like to be a thankful slave", agreed upon by Al-Bukhari and Al-Sahihain.
2-Muhammad (peace be upon to him) talking to Allah:
From Muhammad's sayings:
Abu Bakr Al-Siddeeque (may Allah be pleased with him ) reported that the Prophet thought him to say this while praying :"say: Allah; i did a lot of injustice upon myself but you are the only one who forgives faults so forgive me and have mercy on me as you are the most merciful)) agreed upon.
From Muhammad's life:
- Ibn Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him ) reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said at distress: "There is no God but Allah the great clement, there is no God but Allah the almighty, there is no God but Allah; the God of the sky and the earth and the great throne) agreed upon.
- It is reported by Ibn Massoud (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said in his prayers : " I pray for your mercy, forgiveness, the safety From any sin, the gain From any charity, wining the heaven and to be saved From the hell", narrated by Al-Hakim Abo Abdullah and he said a correct Hadith according to Muslim.
Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) said that the Prophet (peace be upon him) was praying eleven prostrations (she means at night), and he kneeled in one of the prostrations equal to one's reading fifty verses From the Quran .Then he prayed two prostrations before Al Fagr prayers then he slept on his right side until it was called for Al Fajr prayers. Narrated by Al-Bukhari.