Teachings of the Prophet ( ﷺ) on Friday prayers
Teachings of the Prophet (ﷺ) on Friday prayers
- Among his teachingsﷺwas honor Friday and the Friday prayer (al - Jumu'ah ' ah), designating this particular practices such as taking a bath, wear the best clothes, carefully hear the sermon and invoke blessings to the Prophet r frequently.
- Used to greet the orantes, ascend to the pulpit, watching the believers, greet them and then sit. Then Bilal and made the call to prayer (al - adhan), and then the Prophet ﷺ immediately began his sermon without any interlude. While he was pronouncing the sermon lay in an arc or a cane, but that was before taking the pulpit.
- He pronounced the sermon on foot, then he sat briefly after which he got up for a second sermon.
- He called on worshippers to sit close to him and to hear carefully. He said that a man should not even tell another to put attention, since it would be considered a distraction that void you the reward of his prayer al - Jumu'ah'
- When you debate your eyes become red, his voice became stronger and he showed anger growing as if it were calling upon an army.
- Used to make short his sermon and lengthen the sentence.
- In the sermon taught his companions the foundations of Islam and the laws. Mentioned orders and prohibitions when it was needed.
- Interrupted his sermon by any unexpected needs or to answer a question, and then resumed his speech. It could also descend from the pulpit for any need and then returned. It was current in his sermon Affairs and when I noticed the poverty among the Congregation, encouraged charity.
- Pointed with his index finger when he mentioned to Allah, and if there was drought, you invoke Allah for rain.
- After the prayer of the Jumu'ah ' ah, came to his house and made his prayer sunnah of two rak'at. Also told those who did the prayer of the Jumu'ah ' ah to pray four rak'at after she.